Other Useful Contacts

Local Councillors 

For certain issues, such as with refuse collections, litter, or roads, you may find it more helpful to initially contact your local Labour councillor. 

If you want to get in touch with your councillor, or if you are unsure as to who your councillor is, you can find all the information here: http://democracy.durham.gov.uk/mgMemberIndex.aspx?bcr=1


If you have a concern or question that relates to European legislation or is a Europe wide issue, you can also contact your Labour MEPs for the North East, Jude Kirton- Darling and Paul Brannen, by emailing office@northeastlabour.eu or calling 0191 6200 105

You can write to: Labour MEPs Office, Labour Central, Newcastle, NE1 6PA

Their contact details at the European Parliament are:

 Jude Kirton-Darling MEP, European Parliament, Rue Wiertz, Altiero Spinelli 13G205, 1047 Brussels

Tel: +32(0)2 28 45105 Email: jude.kirton-darling@europarl.europa.eu 

Paul Brannen MEP, European Parliament, Rue Wiertz, Altiero Spinelli 13G205, 1047 Brussels

Tel: +32(0)2 28 45795 Email: paul.brannen@europarl.europa.eu



If your enquiry relates to Roberta's expenses, you may wish to look at the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (IPSA) website, where all expenses details can be found: www.parliamentarystandards.org.uk


published this page in Contact 2015-09-22 16:31:50 +0100

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.